Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Custom Jewelry






Last night, I was up late adding new pieces to my etsy website. All in all, I think I added about 30 new pieces that are absolutely beautiful. There is a mix of bridal and summer pieces that I believe to be everday classics. I still have quite a few new jewelry pieces to add, but that is because I am constantly coming up with new ideas. It is fun to get some custom pieces as well. I just did a few items for a friend that was getting married in Costa Rica. Her earrings turned out amazingly.

I had a client ask me this week to create some jewelry pieces for a custom bridesmaid dress in her shop. (Couture House Rentals, of Houston, Texas) I came up with the Khloris Collection. A beautiful bracelet and earring set that bring a delicate and classic look to the dress.


Check out some of the new pieces at http://www.etsy.com/shop/courtneyleedesigns






No comments:

Post a Comment